We are always looking for qualified, talented and professional individuals to join our staff. We provide beauty services, such as shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling hair, and massaging and treating scalp. Stylists are expected to be on time for their shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted.
- Schedule client appointments.
- Analyze clients' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces.
- Color, dye, or tint hair when requested after analyzing clients' hair.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on clients' instructions, hair type and facial features.
- Apply setting, straightening or waving solutions to hair and use curlers, rollers, hot combs and curling irons to press and curl hair.
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs.
- Operate cash registers to receive payments from clients.
- Maintain and update client information records, such as beauty services provided.
The following knowledge is required:
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing the best possible customer and personal services to the clients. This includes client needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of client satisfaction.
Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.